PEBA administers a variety of pension plans including DB and DC plans.
Public Employees Pension Plan (PEPP)
PEPP is a DC pension plan with 146 participating employers and almost 66,000 members. You and your employer contribute to the plan. These contributions, plus any return on investment, will provide you with income based on your account balance when you retire.
Municipal Employees' Pension Plan (MEPP)
MEPP is a DB pension plan administered by PEBA. This plan provides retirement benefits to:
- employees of school divisions;
- urban and rural municipalities;
- regional colleges;
- regional public libraries; and
- other local authorities within the Province of Saskatchewan.
There are 741 employers and over 26,000 members and 6,500 pensioners in MEPP.
Defined Benefit Pension Plans
PEBA administers several defined benefits plans on behalf of various employers under The Public Service Superannuation Plan (PSSP).
- Public Service Superannuation Plan
- The Anti-Tuberculosis League Superannuation Plan
- The Saskatchewan Transportation Company Superannuation Plan
- The Liquor Board Superannuation Plan
- Power Corporation Superannuation Plan